Welcome!

I'm developing Town of Galucca from wasteland to a thriving city. On this blog you can join the journey through 200 years. I'll post weekly on the progress, but you will mostly learn about the progress through the stories of local residents. I think there might be 5 generations to go, let's find out! :)

This is a spin-off blog from my Greench Farm legacy.

All my stories (and more) are now gathered from my new blog, Simmerville's Sims.

15. mai 2014

Castle cooking

[Year count 100]   So, just a quick peek into the Pettonta Castle kitchen before we leave the time wise milestone 100ya behind for good. At this time Count Jonathan was dead, and Baron Gustavian and Baroness Maria were to be instated as the new Count and Countess of Galucca. This will take place on a little ceremony at their castle tonight.


Right now the recently hired cook, the unskilled but unfortunately looking, Patricia Sculler, is busy preparing food for the guests. Last time I stopped by I placed her in the castle library reading about cooking, so I was surprised that she still has zero cooking skills. She was still reading, but obviously totally clueless. Poor girl. Soon-to-be Countess Maria is a control freak, and although it gives the girl a few hints regarding the food, poor Patricia is very nervous today.



All Patricia can make, or thinks she can make, is Autumn Salad. The kitchen is filled with other courses to be prepared though, it seems to be a busy day... Sorry for the blender, it's quite modern for its time, and I'm surprised Patricia already knew how to use it.


Then the lady of the house smashed whatever hope Patricia might have had left. 28 persons eating? Then one bowl of salad might not be quite enough?


More about the ceremony and guests coming up next :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar